its whether you get up."
- Vince Lombardi
I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been
trusted to take the game winning shot
and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over
again in my life. And That is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan
player is a quitter, I want him to quit
in practice, not in a game."
- Paul "Bear" Bryant
than you, but there is no excuse for anyone
to work harder than you do."
- Derek Jeter
If You are a College Coach or Student Athlete Watch this Video!
Since the deregulation of the NCAA rules placing a new focus on health and nutrition, colleges are increasing their spending 145% to suport student athletes according to Sodexo. Chef Andy played a critical role in creating a program to help student athletes unlock their potential and maximize results. It is no secret that renowned expert Chef Andy has worked with the best of the best and is passionate about the college programs.
- Help Fight Fatique
- Recover from Injuries
- Perform On and Off the Field
A chef driven culinary company utilizing 3 decades of professional cooking, as well as 20 years of wellness cooking. Chef Andy has formulated his own style of a meal planning program to bridge the gap between sports nutritionists, personal trainers and team dieticians. His style of cooking and his approach with athletes provides a well balanced fueling program for their bodies in order to repair damaged muscles, replace lost nutrients that are all important to sustain and complete an entire season.
Chef Andy relies on creating and building a “LIFESTYLE” with the athlete and his support team through a daily in- home meal preparation program that includes education and recommendations for home and away games. He introduces them to wholesome, organic foods in order to establish a positive, healthy relationship with themselves and understanding the importance of daily food intake based on nutrients & portion control.
Food is Fuel
Your sport, your training, your body and your needs are not the same as the next person. FPA approaches performance nutrition with custom whole food solutions to meet your specific training and recover needs.
We provide a food first approach to nutrition. We are committed to searching and resourcing the healthiest- locally sourced, organic & seasonal food products available. We design the best balanced diet to fuel your body through food & hydration in order to repair damaged muscles and replace important electrolytes lost during light exercise, hard training and game day activity.
- The most effective way to embrace performance nutrition is to start small and focus on one LIFESTYLE change at a time.
- We maximize your potential thru a personal fueling program incorporating hand picked nutritionally based foods.
- We provide an appropriate coaching technique in making better food choices at home or on the road.
- We assist you in a cleaner fueling formula, so that soft tissue injuries could be reduced and recovery can be accelerated.
- We work on correctly fueling you so that you are maintaining your strength and energy consistently through the off season and season.
- We are here to help reboot your body to better achieve obtaining a professional sports contract, whether it’s a first time signing or a contract renewal, we can assist you in reaching that goal.
- We are a logical extension to any athlete’s life for year round optimization on their career.
IF YOU HAVE ASKED YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS, THEN FPA HAS THE ANSWERS
- What should I be eating to enhance my performance?
- Why am I constantly going up and down in MY weight when I work out everyday?
- Why am I getting more soft tissue injuries now compared to when I was younger?
- I don’t understand what the team nutritionist is telling me to do?
- Why can’t I eat what I used to eat?
Fueling Performance Athletes offers a one –on-one nutritional consultation. We focus on creating your customized fueling formula to support your over all health and performance simultaneously. Our packages are designed to offer a variety of options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, pre & post work out and game day meals.